- FCCLA is sponsoring a book drive for Sonder Academy, a local school for autistic children. At Sonder Academy they currently do not have a library for their students and they are unable to invest in one for their students due to using their budget in order to repair padded rooms and improve their classrooms. On March 14th there will be a table available during all lunches for students to drop off any gently used books of pre-k -to freshmen level that they would like to donate. There is also a box in the media center if students would like to donate books earlier then the 14th.Capture The Colors will be March 28th 4:30 - 6 on the practice field! The objective is to capture your opponent’s flags and bring them back to your territory. To tag the opponent, you will have a paint bottle to spray them with. Defend your flags and protect them from being taken by your opponent. Whoever has the most flags in total at the end WINS! Teams can have 10 people per team ($20 total) Sign ups will be March 11-15th during lunch!Both Odyssey of the Mind teams will advance to the state competition! Congrats to these students: Annie Berlin Taylor Weiss Kayla Beigh Makayla Frizzel Caroline Sylvan Ryan Luciani Zoe Griffin Shannon Lee Reese Boucher Haylee Johnson110 VHS students donated a pint of their precious blood yesterday in order to save 330 lives right here in Brevard!Our academic Ocean Bowl team has won our Regional competition for the 3rd year in a row and will advance on to Nationals held in Washington, DC in April! The 5 ladies that will be moving on are Captain Dani Dowgiallo, Katelyn Palmer, J Ungos, JoJo Campbell & Aleena Arguil. Please congratulate them when you see them!Wear neon tomorrow and buy your $10 ticket during lunch for HawkThon! The event is from 5-10pm in the VHS Gym Friday, February 22nd. Included in your admission is pizza and a drink. It’ll be a night of fun and raising money For The Kids of Arnold Palmer Hospital. You even get 5 volunteer hours from attending!
- Congratulations to VTV's @opheliejacobson, @djmastergavin, and Jessie Dalheim for achieving an All-Florida award fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- FCCLA is sponsoring a book drive for Sonder Academy, a local school for autistic children. They currently do not ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Capture The Colors will be March 28 4:30-6 on the practice field! The objective is to capture your opponent’s flags… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to VTV's @opheliejacobson for achieving All-Florida in the @FSPA Leadership Challenge. Stay tuned t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- The boys Varsity LAX team beat Edgewood 19 to 0 this past Wednesday! The team plays Merritt Island tonight in a dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago